User Agreement, Terms and Conditions
WE are 'BACKWOOD RECORDS', from Japan. THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBES THE TERMS BY WHICH WE OFFER REGISTERED MEMBERS OUR SERVICES.
Article 1: Effectiveness of Agreement
This Agreement is effective on May 20, 2018 for all users.
Article 2: Registered Member
1. Agreeing on our user agreement, the user can be registered member through required process in this 'your collection' web site.
Article 3: Password
1. Each registered member in our site is responsible for keeping the password secured and using it in proper manner in our site.
Article 4: Prohibited matters by every user in our site
We prohibit every user in our site from following activities
a. Any activity against public orders and customs in our society.
a. To reserve our items in spite of no-intention to buy them.
About Set Keywords of your want-list
a. Any activity to set harmful computer program in our 'set keywords' application, though it's intended to notify the user when the item of their interest is listed.
Article 5: Deletion of registered member qualification
1. In the following cases, we shall delete the registered member qualification in our site without previous notification to and consent of the member.
a. When the registered member breaks provisions of Article 4, or do other prohibited activities which is specified in this User Agreement.
2. When deleting member qualification, all the right that the member had in our site are also deleted.
Article 6: Withdrawal from the membership
The registered member must take required procedure to withdraw from our site. After finishing the procedure, he or she becomes withdrawn from the membership.
Article 7: Change of Agreement
We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on the site. Except as stated below, all amended terms are effective 30 days after they are initially posted on the Site.
Article 8: Suspension and Change of our service
1. We may suspend or change our service without preliminary announcement or permission of registered members in the following cases
a. In the case of the scheduled maintenance of this site, updating or state-of-emergency.
2. We are not responsible for any damage in our site user including registered member, caused by the suspension of our service because of above-mentioned situation.
Article 9: Exemption from responsibility
a. We take no responsibility of the damage that users in our site or third party suffer, if it's caused by the delay or suspension of our service.
Article 10: Applicable law
The law of Japan is applied to the enactment, effect, fulfillment and interpretation of this user agreement.